A Moral Scrutiny

I want to write now. I have a lot to say but I don't know what to start with. *sigh*  Why don't I try writing using bullets today? I will try to summarize a lot of things going on in my mind in this post.

Here it goes:

  • It saddens me to see how much of a procrastinator I have become. Or should I say- have been. I clearly remember defying all those rules, regulations et all which I had ever set for myself. As for following those so-called time-tables, one thing has always been there: doing exactly the opposite of those poor plans. All of such evidences prove beyond doubt that I have always failed to chain myself according to the dictatorial commands of my conscience. Poor me.
  • We keep stumbling throughout our life. Life offers us so many lessons to learn. With every episode, there are experiences that follow. So many of them! To learn from them or not is in our hands. 
  • As time flies by, you realize that you too change- in a lot many ways. The change may seem good at one instant and frustrating at the other. Such is human nature, you know. 
  • Life will prove you wrong real bad. You will be surprised to see things happening totally unanticipated. 
  • You will grow resentful of how life will throw things at you. With time, you will be fine too. These WILL be momentary occurrences. All you got to do is not to let them conquer you in any possible way (Yeah, easier said than done!).
  • For the majority of times, whatever happens will be something you had never asked for. But then, that's how it goes. Not everything happens the way we want it. Nevertheless, it's all beautifully designed; trust me. 
  • There will be confusion galore. About all kinds of issues. You may get sick of it but you will land somewhere safe only. It's a part of your making. 
  • You will realize that there are those people in your life who will always be a part of you, no matter what. No replacements of any sort would do. 
  • This one is my fave as of now: You will love solitude- like anything. Why wouldn't you when it offers you a chance to ponder yourself and do some self-talk! 
All of it comes from those random personal experiences. Yeah, personal trials!

© Aiman

Comments

Popular Posts