Perfect Flaws

Are you ever satisfied with your life? With the way it happens to be? I ponder this and I don’t get an affirmative nod. Nothing’s ever so perfect. There are flaws in every action of ours. In fact, imperfection is what follows us everywhere. We fall but we rise too. We lose but we win too. We cry but yes, we smile too. There is undoubtedly an equal and opposite reaction to whatever happens in life. Each and everything is destined to be in a pre-decided manner. And that is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

My life and I play wonderful games. We don’t take each other seriously. Life gives me a hundred reasons to look forward to and I respond to them, unwittingly, though. Nevertheless, I do. For a number of instances, I've tried to go out of the circle which encompasses me every time. I’ve used the best of my faculties to oppose a lot many things. I have tried real bad. But I’ve failed. Every. Single. Time. For a moment or two, I’d have fallen for some particular plan for some particular aspect of life. I’d have implemented that as well. But then, what eventually happens is quite the opposite of it. For you know, most of the times. There is that discontentment of sorts everywhere. There does not seem to be any way out but to go with the flow. And yes, that’s what I've done. After all, you would not hope for any further disappointments, would you? Enough done and enough seen. 


These are all life experiences and the gist is the same every time. It all gets better with time. You see the good in these pre-destined situations only after you've experienced them all. Your experiences make you see the wisdom in the ordainment. Ultimately, all the nudging and the fuss comes to an end. You make peace with your destiny and that’s probably the best thing that can ever happen. 


Tail piece: Till you desire you live, satisfaction will be your death. 







© Aiman

Comments

Popular Posts