Trip to Delhi


I am enjoying myself -- along with my sisters and cousins -- in India's capital city. The weather is fine and we are here enjoying every trip of ours to every historical monument. My plan of coming to Delhi was accidental.I didn't know that i would be there in the winters of 2008. Because of some personal reasons, I flew to the heart of India-New Delhi.
Being a native of Kashmir, I am used to the chilly weather. So, it is quite easy for all of us to do with this sort of weather. Almost every Kashmiri in the winters leave their homes and go for a tour, which can be at any place in India or outside.
My cousins are with me and I am enjoying over here. But the real fact is that, this year my trip was little boring.

Aiman

Comments

Ovy said…
Why was your trip boring dear. I thought you were enjoying prety much anyways you can come again and we will enjoy .Cheers.
Aiman Muzaffar said…
I haven't written this note. :D

This was when Sam mamu was teaching me how to start with BlogSpot. He wrote this while trying to teach me how to start.

(Still remember the scene- 2009)

Time flies! :-) *sigh*

Popular Posts